HISTORY OF CULTURE | BENGKULU HISTORY AFTER INDEPENDENCE | On August 17, 1945 Proclamation of Independence of the Republic of Indonesia announced to the international world through radio by Sukarno and Mohammad Hatta, Sukarno's residence at East Pegangsaan Road (now Jalan Proclamation No. 59) Jakarta. Proclamation is a great movement of all Indonesian people who want to be independent and establish their own state, which is free from colonialism.
On 18 August 1945, Sukarno and Mohammad Hatta was elected President and Vice President of Indonesia. News proclamation on August 20, 1945 was officially accepted in the city of Bengkulu and formed a government agency who compiled the Republic of Indonesia in Bengkulu.
On October 3, 1945, Ir. Indra was appointed by Mr. Tjaya. TM Hasan (Governor of Sumatra, which is located in Siantar - North Sumatra) as a resident of Bengkulu. After he was appointed prefect of Bengkulu, Ir. Indra Tjaya negotiations with the Resident (Syucokang) Japan, Z. Inomata to submit the Residency area of Bengkulu to the Government of the Republic of Indonesia. After the talks held so many times on October 27, 1945, conducted Bengkulu Residency submission by the Government of Japan to the Republic of Indonesia.
In early 1946, there was a crisis of civil government in Bengkulu, where the Working Committee of National Daily Indonesia (BPHNI) requires the reorganization of government throughout the Residency Bengkulu, consequently, on the 21 resident Naret 1946 Ir. Indra Tjaya formally resigned. Resident responsibilities as fully assigned to the BPHNI and tanggl March 23, 1946 BPHNI started to implement the reorganization of government throughout the Prefecture of Bengkulu.
Kekisruan However, as a result of not acknowledged by most BPHNI head of the clan in Curup on 28 April 1946, Mr. Hazairin (Chairman of the District Court Sibolga - Bengkulu Regional Son) was appointed by Mr. TM Hasan as a resident of Bengkulu. Mr. Hazairin with all his ability to act quickly to re-arrange the local government of Bengkulu helter skelter wisely and do not harm any party even invited all the components tasks, duties and responsibilities together.
Based on the law of Indonesia No. 10 dated 15 April 1948, Sumatra province is divided into 3 (three) provinces, namely North Sumatra, Central Sumatra Province and South Sumatra Province and above, as representatives of the central government of Indonesia established Commissariat Central Government Institutions located in the city where Mr. Hill High. TM-Hassan as Chairman and Mr. A. Prints as a leader of the Secretariat of the Central Government.
The statute decrees No. 10 is, the Residency was Bengkulu province in Sumatra, the environment into the environment of South Sumatra Province with Governor M. Isa is located in the City Curup.
On December 19, 1948, the Dutch broke the Renville agreement by attacking areas of the Republic of Indonesia which is still occupied, including the Residency Bengkulu.
On December 25, 1947, Gubernurr M. Isa has been in charge of city government Curup southern Sumatra province.
On December 23, 1948, South Sumatra Regional Military Region put together under the leadership of AK Gani as Military Governor, who is also domiciled in the City Curup. As a result of the Dutch military aggression, Governor M. Isa, AK Gani Muiliter Governor and Resident M. Hazairin off to the City Government of Muara Aman and South Sumatra Province was transferred to the City of Muara Aman.
On 26th November 1949, in South Bengkulu formed a military delegation led by Lieutenant Colonel Barlian, Territorium Sub Commander Bengkulu, to accept the handover of the entire region of Bengkulu Netherlands . This delegation reached the city of Bengkulu on November 29, 1949, on November 30, 1949 to the Civil Government of Bengkulu delegation from North Bengkulu, led by Mr. Hazairin, Deputy Military Governor of the Special Region of South Sumatra.
As of December 2, 1949 from the City of Bengkulu, Bengkulu Territorium Sub Commander gave necessary instructions regarding all matters relating to filling areas that will leave the Dutch troops.
Starting on the 7th until December 10, 1949 TNI refilled places that have left the Netherlands, on December 8, 1949 date of entry into the Army and Curup Kepahiang, entered December 10 Muara Aman and December 11, 1949 entered into the city of Bengkulu, which began on 11 December of Dutch rule in the areas of Bengkulu Residency has moved back to the Republic of Indonesia (NRI).
On December 11, 1949 was also issued one (1) Notice to all residents in Bengkulu Residency signed by Mr. Hazairin, resident of Bengkulu, and Barlian, Lieutenant-Colonel Commander Sub Territorium Bengkulu, which reads:
- Notified to the local population of Bengkulu, the start date of December 11, 1949, Dutch power in the Territory Territorial Bestuurs Adviseur Bengkulu (TBA) in Bengkulu Residency has shifted back entirely to the Republic of Indonesia (NRI).
- With the transfer of power, so perfect was the implementation of "cease hostilities" (cessation of disturbance) between the Netherlands and the Republic of Indonesia for the Bengkulu area (for other regions of the Republic was completed), and thus the way to transfer bersihlah sovereignty of the Kingdom of the Netherlands and the Republic Indonesia (NRI) to the United States of Indonesia (RIS) which will apply a few weeks.
- With the transfer of sovereignty is, then the NRI will be state of the RIS, and will stand too burdensome cooperation (union) between the Kingdom of the Netherlands and the United States of which is the bond of friendship that is very familiar.
- Commanded to each of us a nation of people that Indonesia is no longer hostile rivalry with the Dutch, so of course also no longer hostile hostile to people who never worked together or help the Dutch during the struggle between Indonesia and the Dutch Republic during the sad has past.
- Now in all areas of Bengkulu accountable to the military for maintaining and ensuring public order, peace and safety for all people who do not view him, even though the former national betrayal. Proclaimed, that the TNI is not allowed anymore interfere with regular police and general government.
- Life safety, property, households and the economy (firms, trade and traffic) is guaranteed by the government NRI with all his power tools.
- Not allowed people to feel anxious or fearful or apprehensive of things, if there is a similar feeling was quickly presented to hendakla instruments of government.
- Conversely, do not let people hold on provocation (the whispers, incitements, behavior, and hostile actions) that will bring confusion, anxiety, fear, short of going to disturb peace and harmony among the peaceful population.
- He who made it provokasai as intended, will be subject to severe punishment, perhaps until the death penalty.
- All the rules applicable at the time, even though the rules still apply TBA Government does not conflict with the original agreements Scripts Accept Weigh Power has signed on December 11, 1949 and does not conflict with the Constitution of NRI, all valid until it is time changed by the right to organize.
- Regional Representatives Council Bengkulu (DPB) and Bengkulu City Council in the form and susunanya on December 19, 1948 extended his age until he was officially disbanded.
- Clan councils, clan heads, village heads, heads the market, progenitor, progenitor of the city of Bengkulu, stakeholders, stakeholders, and mosque employees, according to rules, signed December 11, 1949, although it is among the received recognition from the Government of TBA to keep working on until it is modified or replaced (for reasons that Shah) according to the regulations in the areas of Bengkulu NRI for all these affairs. If there is confusion wrought disesustu caused by two or more chiefs (or religious officials) who consider themselves equally powerful, so if no other measure for determining who is entitled to right, the election will be held as soon as possible. In waiting for the election, the customary chief (or religious officials) appointed by the TBA will continue the work that was created temporarily.
- All employees, although appointed by the Government of TBA to keep working on the rank and degree as listed in the regulations dated December 11, 1949 till now held by the changes "Thank Weigh Power Scripts"
- The people and all people of all layers, groups and national parties, berkasih-pity you, live in peace, mutual help, the price-respect, respect-respect; relieve feelings of resentment, hatred, and hostility. The young may God Almighty and His mercy down upon us all.
- On August 17, 1950 State official RIS dissolved and formed a new unitary state called the Republic of Indonesia (RI), which is divided into 10 autonomous provinces. Based on the law No. 3 years Junkto U. 1950 U No. 25 years established in 1959 as a prefecture in the environment of South Sumatra province.
- On December 27, 1949 residency recovered Bengkulu and Regent M. Hasan was appointed as a resident of Bengkulu. Bengkulu city is a dead town again and terisolisasi completely from the outside world. After the unitary Republic of Indonesia recently formed on August 17, 1950, the central government almost no attention to the situation area, successive cabinets sehinggah forced local government area to solve the situation with his or her own way, without the funding and assistance from the central government.
The situation is isolated and abandoned away from the touch of development for more than 30 years resulted in Bengkulu region far behind almost all sectors when compared with other regions. At that time many people know that Indonesia is not part of the Unitary State of Republic of Indonesia there are areas of Bengkulu, which is the active component in national development and perjuanagan Unitary State of Indonesia.
In the year 1950 until the year 1966 was another period of struggle for power (cabinet) in the party - major political parties, among them Masyumi party, the PNI and PKI with the system of Western European parliamentary democracies. The system resulted in the lack of political stability, inflation, and slow development plans.
Things are concerned with the emergence of separatist movements "of the Republic of South Maluku (RMS) and the gang" Darul Islam "that undermines the Republic of Indonesia and other countries. Sehinggah occurred "September 30 Movement Indonesian Communist Party, otherwise known as G. denagn 30 S / PKI.
In the year 1962 arose Bengkulu Struggle Agency initiated by a group of local community leaders to make as a province of Bengkulu. However, the struggle that occurred amid political and economic crisis the country, coupled with the strong influence of the PKI at the central government in Jakarta. With ditumpasnya G. 30. S / PKI and there was the old order of government transition to a new order of government, brings hope to the struggle of Bengkulu province hopes to be proved true. This long struggle carried out by persistent finally succeeded.
On November 18, 1968, on the basis of Law No. 9 / 1967 Government Regulation No. Junkto. 20/1968, Bengkulu Residency was established to be one province in the Republic of Indonesia to 26 by Ali Amin as the Governor of Bengkulu.